I HAVE FOUND EVERY COLOR CRAYOLA HAS MADE INTO CRAYONS AND RENAMED THEM BASED ON SOME POPULAR TUMBLR FANDOMS.
Some of the shades in between got named weird because I ran out of ideas. I worked on this for a week, guys.
Based on this post.
Oh my god, this is legitimately one of the best things I’ve ever seen here on tumblr.
And the fact that I fucking got all of these references.
i have spent way too much time lurking through the scarier parts of the internet and i’ve discovered a horrible website with the funniest descriptions of sex toys that i have ever seen
that’s a good question
struck by a thunder oh my god
HOW DOES THIS EVEN QUALIFY AS A SEX TOY
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING WHAT THE FUCK
i don’t even need to say anything else
Ellen: Do you know the sex of the child?
Tina: We decided we are going to wait. We’re going to find out…never.
Tina: Not even after it’s born.
Ellen: Not even after it’s born?
Tina: I’m just going to see what it chooses to wear to prom.
Ellen: Give it time to figure it out. Good for you.
All the awards.
The Real Abandoned Overlook Hotel
Unlike the fictional Overlook Hotel in Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining, this hotel is really named the Overlook. The abandoned hotel is located in the small, wine growing town of Bernkastel-Kues in Germany. Other than it has been unoccupied for about 13 years, there is no information as to why the hotel was closed. All of the furniture remains and it looks as if everyone there simply left. There are rumors that the hotel is haunted. According to urban explorers who frequent the spooky site, cameras malfunction, sounds can be heard throughout the premises and items seem to move around the hotel by themselves.
Beautiful Little Tea Cups
this was painful to watch in the theater as a kid because i did this every day
I hate myself but I still think I’m better than everybody else
I hate people but I’d love to be in a relationship
I love food but I don’t want to get fat
I want money but dont want a job
look it’s my entire life in a post
Oh, Eridan, oooooohhhh.
i dont care if youre 7 there is no way i am letting you win an easter egg hunt welcome to the real world jackass
1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.
Juan Cole, 08/09/2012
Juan Cole actually wrote this 4 days after a white terrorist, yes, terrorist, murdered 6 and injured 4 people at a Sikh gurdwara in Wisconsin. The terrorist who committed said crime spoke of an impending “racial holy war” beforehand and was a member of white supremacist/neo-Nazi hate groups.